Need a Computer? Laptops with internet are available at County Libraries.
All Ventura County Library branches have computers with Internet access and a printer available for public use. Computer Kits containing Chromebooks and a Wi-Fi hotspot are also loaned for home use to people 18 years of age or older.
Click here for a list of Ventura County Library locations and contact information.
- Printing costs are 10 cents per page (black and white only)
- Computing sessions are subject to time limits and availability.
- Your library card barcode provides access to the public computers. If you do not have a library card, you may bring photo ID with your current address to the library to apply for a free library card or use the computer as a guest.
Get Help Applying - Thursday, March 31 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Listen to KVTA radio interview with Deputy Executive Officer Paul Stamper discussing the Microbusiness grant program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page
- Answers to many questions can be found on the FAQ page. Examples include:
- What information do I need to provide?
- What Photo ID documents are acceptable?
- What are the acceptable tax documents?
How to Scan Your Documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded to your online application. You will need to provide clean scanned documents that are legible. Below are some FREE Apps that you can use to scan your documents using your mobile device.