- Initial program in response to Covid-19
- Summer 2020 – Fall 2020
- $5000 grants to eligible businesses and nonprofits
- Additional $5,000 grants to businesses and nonprofits from Programs I and II
- Eligibility: Previous recipients from Programs I and II that are still open and operating, have a history of compliance with Covid-19 safety protocols, and have additional eligible expenses
- All grantees from Programs I and II should have received an email with a special invitation link to register for an account online. If you are eligible and have not received an email with a link to register, please visit our HELP page.
- Application period opens: July 29
- Program 4 will re-open the grant application process to allow businesses and nonprofits, that were NOT awarded a grant in the previous programs, to apply for $10,000 grants.
- Eligibility will be similar to Program II
- Application Dates: August 19 at 8:00 am to September 2 at 6 pm.
Eligible Uses of Funds
Grant funds may be used only for those costs incurred due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety restrictions, such as business interruptions or closures required by state or local health orders.
The following are the eligible uses of grant funds:
Ineligible Uses of Funds